Terms and Conditions
- This website (the “Website”) is controlled and operated by genEplanet (“We”, “us” and “our”). Please read the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) carefully as they set out the basis upon which we will grant you access to the Website and permit you to avail of the goods and services via the Website. By using our Website and services you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement, so please review all these documents carefully.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Slovenia. The courts of Slovenia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree not to purchase any goods or services from this Website if such purchase is illegal in your home country.
- Description of the Website
- This Website provides users with information relating to our goods and services. It also provides users with the ability to purchase our goods and services and, where the user is our customer, with access to an account.
- How to Order
- This Website allows you to avail of the following goods and services:
- You can purchase genetic testing of your DNA, the results, or partial results, of which will be delivered to you in printed form.
(b) e-mail address,
(c) contact telephone number,
(d) billing address,
(e) delivery address for saliva collector kits (this need not be the same as the billing address),
(f) the items you require.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us.
- Once we have received your order, we will endeavour to confirm the details of your order on the website with a copy of the details of your order being sent to you by e-mail.
- We aim to deliver your saliva collector kit within seven days, however delays may occur due to unforseen reasons in which case we will try to process your order as soon as possible.
- The delivery charges that apply to your purchases are specified on the Webpage.
- If the saliva collector does not arrive within the time specified above please contact us at info [at] geneplanet.com quoting the receipt number, which you will receive following completion of the checkout process.
- After we receive your payment, we will issue advance payment invoice for our internal system. If you wish to receive it, please let us know by email notice. After your analysis is completed we will issue invoice for your purchase and our performed services and send it to you with your genetic analysis results.
- In circumstances where we carry out genetic testing of your DNA, we aim to send the results to you within forty days of receiving your saliva sample.
- The information (including results), content graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trade marks, service marks, trade names and logos (the “Materials”) contained in your results and this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Subject to compliance at all times with these Terms and Conditions, we grant you, for a period of time, a non-exclusive license for personal purposes. Personal purposes means for reading, viewing and/or printing of one available copy of the materials, as long as all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices are left intact. Any other use of the contents of the genetic analysis, such as the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, or use of content is prohibited.. Any other use of your printed results and this Website, its contents and its underlying software, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this Website is strictly prohibited.
- You are responsible for ensuring that no unauthorized access is obtained into your account. You will be entirely liable for all activities conducted through your account whether authorized by you or not until you have notified us of such unauthorized use and we have stopped access to your user account. If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of your account, we may change any or all of your password or security code and notify you accordingly.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate forthwith your right to use you user account if we have reason to believe that your password is being misused.
- Results will be delivered to you in printed form and you are responsible for their security and safekeeping. You can disclose your results to third parties on your sole responsibility.
- genEplanet d.o.o employs the latest knowledge and the highest standards to provide that all information and test results are accurate and correct, but we are not responsible for the reliability and integrity of the data. Acquired genetic material is analysed based on current scientific research and publications on Caucasian race (white European), but this data might be subject to change over time as new findings emerge
- We will make the necessary arrangements to ensure that the Website is fully operational at all times. However, due to the nature of interactive services and the internet generally, we cannot guarantee that the Website will be free from delays, interruptions or errors and access to the Website may be suspended (whether by us or due to external causes) temporarily and/or without notice. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the Website not being available (whether for internal processing reasons or otherwise).
- We may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of the Website if it believes that you have breached these Terms and Conditions at any time. The suspension or termination of the Website will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- genEplanet reserves the right to change its prices at any time. Irrespective of any change of prices, you will be charged the price which was specified for the good when you ordered.
- You can pay by preferred payment option available on our Website. All credit card purchases are subject to validation and credit checks.
- You have the right to cancel any item or service you have ordered on this Website and obtain a refund, subject to the following:
- Where you have purchased a saliva collector kit, you may cancel your purchase within seven working days of receiving the saliva collector kit. You must return the saliva collector kit to us unused, complete and in a re-saleable condition on your own expense and we will return your money minus our transportation fees;
- If you have already submitted your biological sample, you can still cancel the ordered services until the sample has not been submitted for analysis in the laboratory. Upon this cancellation you will be charged with the administrative costs and the use of the kit, and the difference would be returned.
- By placing an order, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into this binding contract;
- You are at least 18 years old; and
- If you are sending a saliva sample from third parties then you have the permission and authorization of that third party, and that authorization is attached together with the statement of agreement with the general conditions.
- You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified in respect to all loss or damage suffered by it in connection to your use of the Website in breach of these Terms and Conditions and in respect of all claims or legal proceedings brought or threatened against it by any third party which arise in connection to your use of the Website in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- We may provide links to websites on the Internet which are operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only. We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our website or which may link to the Website. When you access any other Website you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability or privacy practices of that website.
- We will ship you saliva collector with documentation related to and necessary for genetic analysis completion (e.g. Statement regarding genetic analysis, General terms and conditions for performing and use of genetic analysis,..). You must return tu us signed Statement and thus agreeing with terms and conditions you have received in printed form.
- Printed terms and condition you will receive with your saliva collector could differ from this ones on our Website, so please make sure to read them and agree with them as well.